2011年1月25日星期二

I know not to worry now that we have Ace Pitcher Gustavo Chacon available

(Yeah, I know not to worry now that we have Ace Pitcher Gustavo Chacon available) and wondering why it is an absolute NONO to have the setup guy pitch more than 1 inning.Anyway, it didn't matter because the Dbax manager, replica Bvlgari BB23SS/12 Ladie's watch following the same unswerving Rules, sent out his middle reliever to pitch the bottom of the 9th, instead of his setup guy.He forgot that Ex-Stro Juan Gutierrez had been so successful last night because the HP umpire was channelling 1997 Eric Gregg.

You have to let a guy settle in a little bit,” he said.“Look at me, I'm hitting .200.Does that mean I'm going to end up hitting .230? Absolutely not.As an organization, you have to identify your talent and say, We believe in this guy,' and then give him a replica Chopard 278238-3003 watch chance to play.Seventy at-bats is not a chance.That's a very, very small sliver of the season.Nothing against Hunter.I think he deserves to be here.I think he's going to do great when he gets a chance.But then my question is, what if Hunter comes up and struggles after 60 or 70 at-bats?

The question is, who?The 5 current starters are Wandy Rodriguez, Jared Gothreaux, Ezequiel Astacio, Taylor Buchholz and Carlos Hernandez.Hernandez has never come back from shoulder surgery.I doubt he ever will.Travis Driskill had replica Tissot T52.1.281.31 Ladie's watch success with Baltimore starting over the past few years, but was just signed a few weeks ago and needs more work..Dave Burba hasn’t started in the bigs in 2 years.Buchholz had shoulder surgery this offseason and, um, isn’t sharp.This leaves Rodriguez, Gothreaux and Astacio.