2010年12月21日星期二

Big Replica Omega 2365.75 Aqua Terra Ladies' Automatic Watch party tonight

Bottom line is I know I’m not a world title contender. I just want to be a good freesurfer and get people stoked. That’s my whole goal in life, to get the grommets all stoked and get ‘em psyched to go for a surf.Did you do anything beside surf while you were here?We went to see the bears, but all we saw were salmon trying to get up the stream. It was pretty funny, though.What are you going to do with all this money?I don’t know. . .drink it away.Big Replica Omega 2365.75 Aqua Terra Ladies' Automatic Watch party tonight?Yeah, stoked. It’s awesome and hopefully everyone will be partying with me, eh?Yeah, you should go get something warm in the belly.For sure, I need to get out of here right now, I’m freezing.

The rotor of my collegue’s watch had a number engraved below Omega and Swiss’, but this was not the number I expected.It started with an R followed by a a few numbers.Now, I suspect that the R stands for Replacement’ and the number is some sort of serial replica Cartier watches number for replacement parts, but I am not sure.It isn’t the part number of the rotor, because I looked at the parts list of caliber 1040 on old-omegas and it had a different number than the one on the rotor.

How does it feel?I am stoked on my performance, just being able to come back from a bad back injury and peak at the right time. I know it seemed like a surprise to most, but ever since the injury its been my goal to be 100 percent for those races, and it all worked out! It goes back to winning the gold for me. Just keep believing and you can achieve Replica Omega 1136.76 Constellation Quadra Watch anything!There was drama surrounding your do-over run in the Olympic giant slalom because of officials interrupting your first run to prevent you from crashing into Lindsey Vonn at the bottom of the hill.